Friday, June 20, 2008

Yaffa and Ravid are engaged!


Been a long time - we're busy people with no time to blog. But I'm trying.  So here's just a quick update.  Yaffa and Ravid got engaged last night!  Apparently it was very sweet and romantic - I've only really heard Yaf screeching so far - she's very excited.  In other news, Adam and I were just trying to BBQ and I think we burnt the BBQ!  I'm in shock.  I didn't think that could happen.  So we've moved the chicken inside and we'll have to look at the BBQ next week.  Right now, I'm in a fight with the BBQ and I don't want to go near it!  Adam played with the Zamir Chorale in the beginning of June.  That was great - so nice to kvell in Boston!  Here he's pictured with my beloved Cantor Aryeh Finklestein after the show.  OK, must finish a sermon.  Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: